Zwilling Serrated Bread Knife
Unit price by
- Ultra-sharp: ZWILLING knives start sharp and stay sharper for longer, even with minimal care. 57 Rockwell hardness = excellent edge retention. Edge angle 15 degrees per side.
- The last knife you'll ever need to buy: Zwilling knives are built to last. They are designed in German informed by nearly 300 years of masterful knife making.
- We know more about knives than anyone else in the world - ZWILLING has been making knives since 1731 in the famous "City of Blades" Solingen, Germany and we are constantly innovating to bring you the best knives possible.
- World's Largest Knife Manufacturer: As the world's largest knife manufacturer, we own our factories so we can control quality at every step of production.
- Superior Craftsmanship: Special formulated German stainless steel perfected for nearly 300 years. The ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts out sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior strength. German factory made in the company.
- Exceptionally balanced knife for comfortable cutting: Zwilling knives are ergonomically shaped for maximum comfort in the hand, making meal preparation a breeze.
- Strong and resistant: the ergonomic polymer handle is perfectly attached to the full tang. With a full tang blade, the steel runs from the tip of the knife to the handle giving you the best balance and strength when using a knife.