Zwilling - Serrated Bread Knife
Unit price by
- Ultra sharp: ZWILLING knives start out sharp and stay sharper longer, even with minimal care. 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention. Edge angle 15 degrees per side.
- The last knife you'll ever need to buy: Zwilling knives are built to last. They are designed in German informed by nearly 300 years of masterful knife making.
- We know more about knives than anyone else in the world: ZWILLING has been making knives since 1731 in the famous "City of Knives" Solingen, Germany and we are constantly innovating to bring you the best knives possible.
- World's largest knife manufacturer: As the world's largest knife manufacturer, we own our factories so we can control quality at every step of production.
- Superior Craftsmanship: Special formulated German stainless steel perfected over nearly 300 years. The ice hardened FRIODUR blade starts out sharper, stays sharper longer and has superior strength. German factory manufactured in the company.
- Exceptionally balanced knife for comfortable cutting: Zwilling knives are ergonomically shaped for maximum comfort in the hand, making meal prep a breeze.
- Strong and resistant: the ergonomic polymer handle is perfectly bonded to the full tang. With a full tang blade, the steel runs from the tip of the knife to the handle giving you the best balance and strength when using a knife.