Sufaniq - Cheese Cloth
Unit price by
- Food Grade: A true gift of nature that brings out the true chef in you, our cheesecloth is made from 100% cotton fabric that is unbleached, dyed, and odorless, so it doesn't impart no food color or smell.
- Excellent Quality: Unlike others, our cheesecloths are densely woven with fine mesh. It works efficiently for straining milk, yogurt, broth, fruit and vegetable juice without folding or layering.
- Master Strainer: Worried about unwanted little particles getting through as you strain? Don't let them run away anymore! Nothing gets past our stretchable, unbleached, 44 x 36 thread count, cast-in, reusable tightly woven cheesecloth.
- One for many uses: You can use this muslin cloth to strain oil and yogurt, perfect for making cheese, tofu, other poultry and baking. You can use our cheesecloth to cook, roast and baste turkey, meat and steamed vegetables.
- Durable and Reusable: Reusable quality 90 grade casting cheese that can withstand wear and tear, heavier and more durable, with higher thread count. This one-time test will save you a lot and serve you for a long time.