Sufaniq - Fabric to make Cheese
Unit price by
- Food Grade: A true gift from nature that brings out the true chef in you, our cheesecloth is made from 100% unbleached cotton fabric that is dye-free and odor-free, so it won't impart no food color or odor.
- Excellent quality: Unlike others, our straining cheesecloths are densely woven with fine mesh. It works efficiently to strain milk, yogurt, broth, fruit and vegetable juice without folding or layering.
- Master Strainer: Worried about small unwanted particles getting through while straining? Let them escape no more! Nothing pierces our reusable, unbleached, 44 x 36 thread count, stretchable, tightly woven cheesecloth.
- One for multiple uses: You can use this muslin cloth to strain oil and yogurt, perfect for making cheese, tofu, other poultry and baking. You can use our cheesecloth for cooking, roasting and basting steamed turkey, meat and vegetables.
- Durable and reusable: Reusable quality 90 degree cast cheesecloths that can resist wear and tear, heavier and more durable, with a higher thread count. This one time trial will save you a lot and serve you for a long time.