John Boos 24x18 Inch Wood Cutting Board
Unit price by
- The John Boos Block RA03 Maple Wood Edge Grain Reversible Cutting Board measures 24 inches long, 18 inches wide, and 2.25 inches thick.
- MADE IN THE USA: Every John Boos butcher block and cutting board is proudly made in Effingham, Illinois by skilled craftsmen using time-honoured techniques since 1887.
- The butcher block is made from hand-selected, sustainably sourced northern hard rock maple wood, widely recognized as one of the finest and most durable food preparation surfaces in the world.
- This board is reversible, both sides are flat and can be used as cutting surfaces. Integrated handgrips at each end make this great board easy to lift, move and clean for all users. (RA boards are over 20 pounds).
- John Boos RA Series Cutting Boards are hearty boards that measure a generous 2.25 inches thick. They have earned a reputation as a customer favorite.
- Care: Hand wash and dry. Apply John Boos Mystery Oil regularly (more often in dry weather and when the board is new), use John Boos Board Cream to seal the wood surface after applying Mystery Oil. Oil and cream are sold separately on Amazon
- The Professional's Choice: Often imitated, Boos boards and blocks are the cutting surfaces of choice for top chefs and restaurants around the world.
- Safe for fine cutlery: wooden cutting boards are easier on knives than plastic boards (which can dull knives more quickly).