Fat Daddio's Aluminum Baking Pans (Set of 2)
Unit price by
- Anodized aluminum: it is the ideal surface for baking. Our "Safe-Seal" anodizing process creates a safer, stronger baking pan. A durable, non-reactive finish that bakes a wide variety of recipes, including citrus and savory recipes. Freezer safe.
- Heats and Cools Faster – By reflecting heat, rather than absorbing heat, ProSeries pans reach cooking temperatures faster. Uniform heating allows for the best ascent. Once out of the oven, they cool faster, avoiding overcooking.
- No extra metals or chemical coatings: anodizing is not a coating. It is an environmentally friendly process that does not contain chemical additives, dyes, PTFE or PFOA. Nothing that could transfer, peel, flake, or oxidize in your baking.
- Heavy Duty Bakery Pan: These are the same bakeries, commercial kitchens, and baking enthusiasts around the world who depend on professional results every day. - Hand wash recommended.
- Bake with confidence: Fat Daddio ProSeries Bakeware heats faster and cools faster so your recipes turn out the way they should.