Everything I used for this recipe
Chocolate Nougat (Recipe)
- 1 Egg White
- 250ml Honey
- ½ Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Chipotle Powder (optional)
- 250gr Almonds
- 1 ½ Cup Chocolate Chips
- In a Steel Bowl on a Cast Iron Pot with water cook a Bain-marie with Honey and cook for 10 minutes or until liquid.
- On the other hand, whip up an Egg White.
- Add the white to the honey and stir with a hand mixer for 3 minutes.
- Then with a Silicone Spatula stir for 5 more minutes.
- Repeat this process 4 times, that is, stir for 3 minutes with Electric Hand Mixer and then 5 minutes with a Spatula. In total 40 minutes.
- Add Chipotle, Cacao powder and mix with hand mixer for 3 minutes.
- Add the Almonds and mix with the paddle for about 5 minutes.
- Pour the Chocolate Chips into a Glass Bowl and microwave for 30 seconds and stir, repeat the process until the chocolate is completely melted.
- In a Tray with Waxed Paper pour the melted chocolate and form a layer, place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Then add the chocolate mixture with almonds and spread well, put in the fridge for another 30 minutes.
- Add the final layer of melted chocolate and a touch of Salt.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours, chop and enjoy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.