Everything I used for this recipe
- T-fal - Titanium Nonstick Frying Pan 10 inches
T-fal - Titanium Nonstick Frying Pan 10 inchesregular price $35.99Unit price by
- ZDPMK Silicone Ice Cube Trays (Set of 2)
ZDPMK Silicone Ice Cube Trays (Set of 2)regular price $11.99Unit price by
- OXO - Steel Measuring Cups and Spoons
OXO - Steel Measuring Cups and Spoonsregular price $59.99Unit price by
- Pyrex - Set of Glass Bowls (Set of 3)
Pyrex - Set of Glass Bowls (Set of 3)regular price $17.50Unit price by
- Zwilling - German Knife Set (Set of 3)
Zwilling - German Knife Set (Set of 3)regular price $139.26Unit price by
- Main + Mesa - Marble Cutting Board
Main + Mesa - Marble Cutting Boardregular price $37.91Unit price by
Passion Fruit Truffles (Recipe)
- 5 Passion Fruit
- ¼ Cup Water
- 500gr White Chocolate
- ½ Cup Cream of Milk
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Cup Grated Coconut
- Rum to taste
- 200gr Dark Chocolate
- In a Glass Bowl add White Chocolate, Milk Cream, Butter and microwave for 1 minute, remove and stir using a Silicone Spatula and repeat the process until the chocolate is completely melted.
- To the chocolate mixture add the reduction of Passion Fruit (Parchita), Vanilla, Rum and Coconut Grated and incorporate.
- Pour the mixture into a Silicone Mold and place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- To cover, melt Dark Chocolate, remove the truffles from the mold, place them on a Tray with Wire Mesh and cover with previously melted dark chocolate.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.