Todo lo que use para esta receta
Triple Cheeseburger (Recipe)
- Ground Beef
- Salt and pepper to taste
- American Cheese
- Hamburger Bun
- 1 tsp Minced Onion
- Make small balls with the ground beef and transfer to the pan.
- Using a wax paper, flatten each ball and add the salt and pepper.
- Cook on both sides and add the cheese.
- Toast the hamburger bun.
- To assemble, place the bread, the meats and on the top of the bread add tomato sauce, mustard and onion.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.