Everything I used for this recipe
Triple Cheeseburger (Recipe)
- Ground Meat
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- American Cheese
- Hamburger Bun
- 1 Tsp Chopped Onion
- Make the Meat into balls and take it to the Steel Frying Pan.
- With Waxed Paper and a Spatula flatten each ball. Add Salt and Pepper.
- Kitchen on both sides.
- Add Cheese and cover with the Dome until melted.
- Toast the Hamburger Bun.
- Arm with Bread, Meat, Gherkin and on the top of the Bread add Ketchup, Mustard and Onion.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.