Everything I used for this recipe
French Toast (Recipe)
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ Cup Cream of Milk or Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp Rum
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- Brioche Bread
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Icing sugar
- 1 Tbsp Jam
- 1 Tbsp Mascarpone or Cream Cheese
- Red Fruits to taste
- In a Bowl place Eggs, Cream, Rum, Sugar, Salt and beat.
- Cut a thick slice of Bread and dip it into the mixture on both sides until it is very moist.
- In a Steel Skillet place Butter and cook the cake on both sides until golden.
- Bake the toast at 350°F or 180°C for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with Powdered Sugar, Jam, Mascarpone Cheese and Chopped Fruit.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.