Everything I used for this recipe
- Global - Stainless Steel Bread Knife
Global - Stainless Steel Bread Kniferegular price $89.95Unit price by
- OXO - 11 Inch Stainless Steel Whisk
OXO - 11 Inch Stainless Steel Whiskregular price $11.95Unit price by
- OXO - Stainless Steel Bowls (Set of 3)
OXO - Stainless Steel Bowls (Set of 3)regular price $59.95Unit price by
- AmorArc - 8 Inch Ceramic Dinner Plates (Set of 6)
AmorArc - 8 Inch Ceramic Dinner Plates (Set of 6)regular price $35.95Unit price by
- Juniper Berry - Stainless Steel Decorating Spatula
Juniper Berry - Stainless Steel Decorating Spatularegular price $16.99Unit price by
- All-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan
All-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Panregular price $186.93Unit price by
French Toast (Recipe)
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ Cup Cream of Milk or Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp Rum
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- Brioche Bread
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Icing sugar
- 1 Tbsp Jam
- 1 Tbsp Mascarpone or Cream Cheese
- Red Fruits to taste
- In a Bowl place Eggs, Cream, Rum, Sugar, Salt and beat.
- Cut a thick slice of Bread and dip it into the mixture on both sides until it is very moist.
- In a Steel Skillet place Butter and cook the cake on both sides until golden.
- Bake the toast at 350°F or 180°C for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with Powdered Sugar, Jam, Mascarpone Cheese and Chopped Fruit.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.