Everything I used for this recipe
Toast with Ricotta and Peach (Recipe)
- 3 Tbsp Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Peach
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- Cinnamon to taste
- Balsamic Vinegar reduction to taste
- 10 Mint Leaves
- Toast the Bread with Olive Oil.
- Combine the Ricotta with Honey and Salt.
- Pica Mix peaches in a bowl with Olive Oil, Brown Sugar and Cinnamon.
- In a Nonstick Skillet cook the Peaches for 3 minutes on each side.
- To assemble, spread the Ricotta with Honey on the toasted Bread, place Peaches, bathe with a reduction of Balsamic Vinegar and finish with Mint leaves.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.