Everything I used for this recipe
Pineapple and Rum Cake (Recipe)
- 1 ½ Cup Wheat Flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Baking Powder
- ½ Cup Unsalted Butter (Room Temperature)
- 150gr Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 4 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Can Pineapple on Wheels
- Cherries to taste
- 1 Cup Aged Rum
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Pineapple Juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients together and set aside.
- In another bowl with the Electric Hand Mixer beat the Butter and Sugar.
- Add an Egg and beat, repeat the process.
- Incorporate Vanilla.
- Add half of the Dry Ingredients and mix.
- Add half of the Sour Cream and mix.
- Repeat step 5 and 6.
- Coat the entire Round Mold with melted Butter, add Sugar and make sure to cover the entire mold, place the Pineapple and Cherries.
- Add the mixture into the mold.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes at 350°F or 180°C.
- For the Syrup in Cast Iron Pot add Rum, Sugar, Pineapple Juice, Vanilla and cook until boiling. Add butter and reduce until smooth.
- Unmold the cake and cover with syrup.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.