Everything I used for this recipe
- T-fal - Titanium Nonstick Frying Pan 10 inches
T-fal - Titanium Nonstick Frying Pan 10 inchesregular price $35.99Unit price by
- AmHomel - Round Ceramic Plates (Set of 12)
AmHomel - Round Ceramic Plates (Set of 12)regular price $39.99Unit price by
- Fat Daddio's Aluminum Baking Pans (Set of 2)
Fat Daddio's Aluminum Baking Pans (Set of 2)regular price $18.99Unit price by
- Pyrex - Glass Containers for Storage
Pyrex - Glass Containers for Storageregular price $0.00Unit price by
- Le Parfait - Glass Canning Jar (Set of 4)
Le Parfait - Glass Canning Jar (Set of 4)regular price $22.95Unit price by
- Pyrex - Set of Glass Bowls (Set of 3)
Pyrex - Set of Glass Bowls (Set of 3)regular price $17.50Unit price by
- OXO - Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons
OXO - Stainless Steel Measuring Spoonsregular price $11.95Unit price by
Orange Cake (Recipe)
- 1 Orange Shell Orange (thick)
- ¾ Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 2 Cups Wheat Flour
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- Pour into your favorite mold.
- Bake at 350° F (180° C) for 1 hour.
TIP: If you don't get that kind of Orange, replace with 3 Very Ripe Mandarins. Oranges with yellow shells (fine) add a touch of bitterness to the cake.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.