Everything I used for this recipe
- Reynolds Kitchens Wax Paper Roll, 90 Sq Ft
Reynolds Kitchens Wax Paper Roll, 90 Sq Ftregular price $9.05Unit price by
- Yniken - Wide Mouth Glass Jars (Set of 3)
Yniken - Wide Mouth Glass Jars (Set of 3)regular price $33.99Unit price by
- Le Parfait - Glass Canning Jar (Set of 4)
Le Parfait - Glass Canning Jar (Set of 4)regular price $22.95Unit price by
- OXO - Stainless Steel Can Opener
OXO - Stainless Steel Can Openerregular price $22.49Unit price by
- Main + Mesa - Marble Chopping Board
Main + Mesa - Marble Chopping Boardregular price $36.89Unit price by
Corn Cake (Recipe)
- 1 Can Corn in Grains of 15.25 oz. (432g) - Don't use the water
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Cups Cornmeal
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp Icing Sugar
- In a Blender place all the ingredients. Blend until the corn is completely dissolved.
- Add the mixture in a Rectangular Mold with Waxed Paper.
- Bake at 350°F or 180°C for 35-45 minutes.
- Decorate by sprinkling icing sugar.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.