Everything I used for this recipe
- Pyrex - Set of Glass Bowls (Set of 3)
Pyrex - Set of Glass Bowls (Set of 3)regular price $17.50Unit price by
- Reynolds Kitchens Wax Paper Roll, 90 Sq Ft
Reynolds Kitchens Wax Paper Roll, 90 Sq Ftregular price $9.05Unit price by
- OXO - Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons
OXO - Stainless Steel Measuring Spoonsregular price $11.95Unit price by
- OXO - 11 Inch Stainless Steel Whisk
OXO - 11 Inch Stainless Steel Whiskregular price $11.95Unit price by
- Green Lifestyle - Kitchen Towels (Set of 12)
Green Lifestyle - Kitchen Towels (Set of 12)regular price $16.99Unit price by
- Main + Mesa - Marble Chopping Board
Main + Mesa - Marble Chopping Boardregular price $36.89Unit price by
- OXO - Stainless Steel Measuring Cups
OXO - Stainless Steel Measuring Cupsregular price $22.95Unit price by
Banana Cake with Chocolate (Recipe)
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 3 Eggs
- ½ Cup melted butter
- ¾ Cup Greek or Regular Yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Cups Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1½ Cup Nuts
- In a Blender add Bananas, Egg, Yogurt, Melted Butter and Vanilla.
- Liquify and add sugar.
- In a bowl and with the help of a Strainer sift the Wheat Flour, add Bicarbonate of Soda, Salt and mix.
- Add the dry mix to the blender and blend for 2 minutes or until everything is fully incorporated.
- In a bowl add the mixture and the Chocolate Chips.
- Pour the mixture into a Rectangular Mold with Waxing Paper and add Chocolate Chips.
- Bake at 340°F or 170°C for 70 to 90 minutes.
TIP: If your bananas are not ripe bake them at 340°F or 170°C for 10-15 minutes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.