Everything I used for this recipe
- Ladyfingers (Cookies)
- Cocoa Powder
For the Cream
- 4 Buds
- 3 Clear
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 227gr Mascarpone Cheese or Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream or Milk Cream (Semi-Whipped)
- 8.5gr or 1 Envelope Gelatin without flavor
- ½ Cup Hot Water
For the CafeRon
- 1 ½ Cups Espresso Coffee (Cold)
- ½ Cup of Rum
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- In a Glass Bowl incorporate the Egg Yolks and half the Sugar using a Hand Mixer.
- Add the Mascarpone and beat.
- Fold the Milk Cream with a Silicone Spatula.
- Add the Gelatin previously diluted in the Hot Water.
- Bat the egg whites until stiff and add the rest of the sugar.
- Incorporate the egg whites with the rest of the mixture using enveloping movements.
- Combine the Coffee ingredients in a bowl.
- In a Glass Tray add a layer of the Cream, then a layer of Ladyfingers soaked in the CafeRum and repeat.
- Finish with Cocoa Powder to taste.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.