Everything I used for this recipe
- FineDine Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
FineDine Stainless Steel Mixing Bowlsregular price $30.99Unit price by
- John Boos 24x18 Inch Wood Cutting Board
John Boos 24x18 Inch Wood Cutting Boardregular price $189.95Unit price by
- Zwilling - Chef's Knife 8 inches
Zwilling - Chef's Knife 8 inchesregular price $429.95Unit price by
- Main + Mesa - Marble Cutting Board
Main + Mesa - Marble Cutting Boardregular price $37.91Unit price by
Beef Tartare (Recipe)
- 150gr New York Strip
- 1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Touches Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp Shalot or Purple Onion
- 1 tsp Cornichons or Gherkins
- 1 tsp Capers
- 1 Tsp Chinese Chives
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 Egg Yolk
- For the sauce mix in a Bowl Mayonnaise, Mustard, English Sauce, Salt and Pepper
- Add Shalot, Gherkins, Capers, Chives and parsley well Chopped.
- Cut raw meat into small pieces.
- Add it to the previously made sauce.
- With the help of a Circular Mould assemble the tartar.
- Add the Egg Yolk, Salt and decorate with Chinese Chives.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.