Everything I used for this recipe
Beef Stroganoff (Recipe)
- Season the Meat previously Sliced with Salt and Pepper.
- In a Steel Frying Pan with Olive Oil, fry the Meat and set aside.
- In the same pan add Butter, Onion, Mushrooms, Salt, Pepper and fry.
- Once cooked, add Garlic, Thyme, Paprika, Wheat Flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Deglaze with White Wine and reduce.
- Add Chicken Stock and cook until thickened.
- Stir in Sour Cream, Mustard and mix.
- Add the Meat, Pasta and mix.
- Finish with Chopped Parsley.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.