Todo lo que use para esta receta
Beef Stroganoff (Recipe)
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 120gr Mushrooms
- 1 Small Onion
- 450 gr. Beef New York Strip
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- ½ Tbsp Thyme
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 2-3 Tbsp Wheat Flour
- ½ White Wine Cup
- 3 Cups Beef Broth
- ½ Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- 250gr Long pasta
- Fresh parsley to taste
- Season the previously cut meat with salt and pepper.
- Fry the meat in a pan with a little oil and remove the meat once it's done.
- In the same pan, sauté Butter, Onion, Mushrooms, salt and pepper.
- Once cooked add garlic, thyme, paprika, flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Deglaze with white wine and reduce.
- Add the broth and cook until thickened.
- Stir in the sour cream and mustard.
- Add the meat and pasta.
- Finish with parsley.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.