Everything I used for this recipe
- All-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan
All-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Panregular price $186.93Unit price by
- AmHomel - Round Ceramic Plates (Set of 12)
AmHomel - Round Ceramic Plates (Set of 12)regular price $39.99Unit price by
- Zwilling - Chef's Knife 8 inches
Zwilling - Chef's Knife 8 inchesregular price $429.95Unit price by
- Honoson - Stainless Steel Precision Tweezers
Honoson - Stainless Steel Precision Tweezersregular price $12.99Unit price by
Steak Frites (Recipe)
- New York Strip
- French Fries
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Shallot or Onion
- 1 tsp Chopped Capers
- ½ Cup White Wine
- ¼ Cup Cream of Milk
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Herbs (Parsley, Tarragon, Sage, Basil or All)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Season the Meat with Salt, Pepper and cook over medium high heat in a Steel Skillet with Oil until the end of your preference.
- Dry excess Oil. Add Butter, Onion, Capers and fry.
- Add Wine and reduce.
- Add Milk Cream, Mustard, Herbs and cook for a few minutes.
- To serve, place the sauce on the plate, the minced meat and accompany with French fries.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.