Todo lo que use para esta receta
Steak Frites (Recipe)
- New York Strip
- French Fries
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 2 Tbsp Shallot or Onion minced
- 1 tsp Chopped Capers
- ½ Cup White Wine
- ¼ Cup Milk Cream
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Herbs (Parsley or Tarragon or Sage or Basil or All)
- Season the meat with salt and pepper to taste and cook in an oiled skillet over medium-high heat until done to your preference.
- Remove the meat and dry the excess oil.
- Over medium heat, sauté the butter, onion and capers.
- Add the wine and reduce.
- Add the cream, mustard, herbs and cook for a few minutes.
- Place the sauce on the plate with the meat on top and serve with French fries.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.