Everything I used for this recipe
Steak Diane (Recipe)
- Meat (Flat Iron)
- 1 Tbsp Bacon Grease
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Mushrooms to taste
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Brandy
- ½ Cup Cream of Milk
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Parsley
- In a Steel Skillet with Bacon Grease place the Meat seasoned with Salt, Pepper and cook to the point of your preference.
- For the sauce add butter, minced garlic and fry in the same pan.
- Incorporate Chopped mushrooms, Olive Oil and fry.
- Add the Brandy and flambé.
- Once the heat is completely reduced add Heavy Cream, Dijon Mustard, Parsley and mix.
- Serve the sauce over the Meat and decorate with Parsley.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.