Everything I used for this recipe
Meat Sandwich (Recipe)
- Res Skirt
- Sliced Bread
- Cherry Tomato
- Jalapeno (Optional)
- Olive Oil
- Sherry vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Season the Meat with Salt and Pepper. In a Cast Iron Skillet cook to the point of your preference. Then Chop the meat into strips.
- Toast the Bread on both sides with Olive Oil.
- In a Steel Skillet place Olive Oil, Onion, Jalapeños, Garlic and Tomatoes. Sauté, add Salt and Pepper.
- Deglaze with vinegar and cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- For the Sauce combine Mayonnaise and Mustard.
- Assemble the sandwich with Bread, Sauce, Lettuce, Meat, vegetables, Bread and Sauce.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.