Everything I used for this recipe
- FineDine Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
FineDine Stainless Steel Mixing Bowlsregular price $30.99Unit price by
- Famhh - Ceramic Bowls (Set of 6)
Famhh - Ceramic Bowls (Set of 6)regular price $22.99Unit price by
- Lauchuh - Rectangular ceramic plates (Set of 4)
Lauchuh - Rectangular ceramic plates (Set of 4)regular price $29.91Unit price by
- T-fal - Titanium Nonstick Frying Pan 10 inches
T-fal - Titanium Nonstick Frying Pan 10 inchesregular price $35.99Unit price by
Onion Sauce (Recipe)
- 1 White Onion
- 1 Purple Onion
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Apple Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp White Pepper
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 3 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Dice the Onions and fry them in a Non-Stick Frying Pan over medium heat with a little oil.
- Add Sugar, Salt, Pepper and Vinegar. Reduce and caramelize.
- In a Bowl add the Caramelized Onion, Grated Garlic, Mayonnaise, Mustard and mix to unite all the ingredients.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.