Everything I used for this recipe
- Zwilling - Chef's Knife 8 inches
Zwilling - Chef's Knife 8 inchesregular price $429.95Unit price by
- AmHomel - Round Ceramic Plates (Set of 12)
AmHomel - Round Ceramic Plates (Set of 12)regular price $39.99Unit price by
- T-fal - Titanium Nonstick Frying Pan 10 inches
T-fal - Titanium Nonstick Frying Pan 10 inchesregular price $35.99Unit price by
- Honoson - Stainless Steel Precision Tweezers
Honoson - Stainless Steel Precision Tweezersregular price $12.99Unit price by
Mushroom Risotto (Recipe)
For the Risotto
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion
- 180gr Mushrooms
- 1 ½ Cup Arborio Rice
- 1 ½ Cup White Wine
- Brown Chicken Stock
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese
For the Mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 50gr Mushrooms
- 1 Sprig of Fresh Thyme
- Salt to taste
- In a Steel Frying Pan place Olive Oil, Onion, Mushrooms and fry without browning.
- Add the Rice and toast for a few minutes.
- Add Wine, mix and reduce.
- Add ½ cup of Chicken Stock, stir constantly until reduced (Repeat process for 17 minutes).
- Grate the Cheese, add it together with the cold Butter. Stir firmly until creamy.
- For the topping in a Non-stick Frying Pan add Olive Oil, Mushrooms, Thyme and Salt. Cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve the Risotto with a Mushroom topping and a little more Parmesan Cheese.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.