Everything I used for this recipe
- Euro Ceramica - Ceramic Tableware (Set of 16 pieces)
Euro Ceramica - Ceramic Tableware (Set of 16 pieces)regular price $57.14Unit price by
- Fat Daddio's Aluminum Baking Pans (Set of 2)
Fat Daddio's Aluminum Baking Pans (Set of 2)regular price $18.99Unit price by
- Zwilling - German Knife Set (Set of 3)
Zwilling - German Knife Set (Set of 3)regular price $139.26Unit price by
- OXO - Stainless Steel Measuring Cups
OXO - Stainless Steel Measuring Cupsregular price $22.95Unit price by
Cheese with Rum (Recipe)
- 6 Eggs
- 1½ Cups Powdered Milk
- 1½ Cups Sugar
- 1½ Cups Water
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- Rum to taste
- In a Round Mold place Sugar over medium low heat until the caramel forms, carefully move the mold until it completely covers all surfaces.
- Place all the ingredients in a Blender. Blend for 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture into the mold with caramel.
- Bake in a water bath at 350°F or 180°C for 70 minutes. Turn off the oven and let the Quesillo cool in the oven.
TIP: If you want the cheese to have little holes, blend it for only 10-15 seconds. For the caramel DO NOT add water and DO NOT stir. It is important to always preheat the oven.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.