Everything I used for this recipe
Back Tip to Beer (Recipe)
- Tail Tip
- 1 Beer
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tsp Thyme
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Bags of Coal
- Make some Cuts in the Tip on the fat side.
- In a Bowl add Beer, Garlic, Mustard, Thyme, Worcestershire Sauce, Salt, Pepper and mix.
- Immerse the Rear End and let it marinate for 2 hours.
- Light the charcoal following the instructions on the package.
- Cook the whole Punta on a grill for 50-60 minutes or until the end of your preference. Add Salt and Pepper on both sides.
- After the time has elapsed, wrap the Tip in aluminum foil and let it rest for 10 minutes.
TIP: It is important to start cooking n the Tip on the Fat side. Bathe the Meat with the marinade from time to time.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.