Todo lo que use para esta receta
Bread and Chocolate Pudding (Recipe)
- 400gr Old Bread
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1 Black Beer (12oz /331ml)
- 2 Cups Milk Cream
- 1 Chocolate Chip Cup
- In a bowl mix eggs and sugar.
- Add vanilla, beer, heavy cream and mix.
- Cuts the bread into squares.
- Add bread and chocolate chips to the previously made mixture and soak for 20 minutes.
- Serve in muffin tins lined with wax paper and bake at 350°F or 180°C for 45-55 minutes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.