Everything I used for this recipe
Cream Punch (Recipe)
- 6 Egg Yolks
- 5 tsp cornstarch
- 3 Cups Milk
- Orange Shell
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Cans Condensed Milk
- 1½ Cup Rum
- Incorporates Milk and Vanilla.
- Add Orange Shell and Cinnamon.
- Using a Steel Bowl over a Pot of water, cook the mixture in a bain-marie until thick.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Refrigerate in a Glass Bottle for 8 - 12 hours.
- Serve in a Glass with Ice.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.