Everything I used for this recipe
Patty Melt (Recipe)
- Square Bread
- Meat Ribeye Tapa
- Gouda or Cheddar Cheese
- Special Sauce
- Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Mustard
- ½ tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- With a Food Grinder grind the Meat, season with Garlic Powder, Salt, Pepper and cook until browned.
- Slice Onion in julienne
- In a Cast Iron Skillet add Olive Oil, Julienne Onions, Salt, Pepper, Sugar and cook until caramelized.
- For the Special Sauce add in a bowl Mayonnaise, Ketchup, Mustard, English Sauce and mix.
- Spread Mayonnaise or Butter on Bread and toast both sides.
- Assemble the Sandwich with Bread, Special Sauce, Grated Gouda Cheese, Ground Beef, Caramelized Onions, Special Sauce, and Bread.
- Toast on both sides and enjoy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.