Everything I used for this recipe
- Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Stockpot 7.25 Qt
Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Stockpot 7.25 Qtregular price $359.99Unit price by
- Global - Set of Knives (Set of 3)
Global - Set of Knives (Set of 3)regular price $179.95Unit price by
- STAUB - Set of Rectangular Baking Pans
STAUB - Set of Rectangular Baking Pansregular price $48.36Unit price by
- Cuisinart - 8-Cup Food Processor
Cuisinart - 8-Cup Food Processorregular price $99.85Unit price by
- 1 Kilo Ground Meat
- 2 Onions
- 3 Carrots
- 3 Celery Twigs
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Can San Marzano Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- 3 Cups of Red Wine
- 3 Cups Chicken Broth
- 2 Bay Leaves
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Stick or 113gr Butter
- ½ Cup Wheat Flour
- 1 Liter Milk
- Salt to taste
- ¼ Tsp Nutmeg
- In a Cast Iron Pot add the Meat, Salt and Pepper and cook until browned. Take out and set aside.
- In a Food Processor place Carrot, Celery, Onion and Garlic. Sauté for 10 minutes.
- Add Tomato Paste, Meat and stir.
- Add the Wine and reduce.
- Add the broth and reduce.
- Add the can of Tomatoes previously Liquified and Bay leaves.
- Cook for 2-3 hours at low temperature.
- In a Cast Iron Pot melt Butter.
- Add flour and cook for a few minutes.
- Stir in Milk, Salt and Grate Nutmeg.
- Stir constantly until thickened.
To Assemble the PASTICHO
- In a Mould for the oven add a little Bolognese Sauce.
- Make a layer of Pasta, Bolognese, Bechamel, Parmesan Cheese and repeat at least 4 times.
- Finish with Breadcrumbs and Olive Oil.
- Bake at 350°F or 180°C for 35-45 minutes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.