Everything I used for this recipe
Pastel de Nata (Recipe)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- ⅔ Cup Water
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- Lemon Peel
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp Wheat Flour
- 1 ½ Cup Milk
- 6 Buds
- 1 Puff Pastry
- In a Cast Iron Pot place Sugar, Water, Cinnamon, Lemon Peel and cook until you get a Syrup. Put in the fridge and let cool.
- In a Pot add Cornstarch, Wheat Flour, ½ cup of Milk and beat vigorously until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Add the rest of the Milk, stir and bring to medium heat until thickened.
- Add the cold syrup, then the egg yolks and stir until you have a smooth mixture.
- Roll up and Cut the Puff Pastry Dough approximately 3cm.
- Flatten each Dough with the Rolling Pin and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Place the dough inside the Molds pushing with your fingers until the mold is completely covered.
- Fill with the mixture.
- Bake for 18 minutes at 500°F or 250°C.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.