Todo lo que use para esta receta
Genovese Pasta (Recipe)
- 1 Kilo Meat
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- 150gr Bacon
- 1 Branch of Celery
- 2 Medium Carrots
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Cup White Wine
- 3 Kilos Onion
- 2 Laurel Leaves
- Cherry tomatoes to taste (optional)
- Fresh basil to taste
- In a Cast Iron Pot add Olive Oil, Bacon, Celery, Carrot, Salt, Pepper and fry.
- Cut the Meat into large pieces, season with Salt, Pepper. Add the meat over the previously made sauce and brown on both sides.
- Incorporates White Wine, Chopped Onion, Salt, Pepper, Bay Leaves, Cherry Tomato and Basil
- Cook over low heat for 1 hour covered and 2 hours uncovered.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.