Everything I used for this recipe
Pasta with Meat Sauce (Recipe)
- 250g Short Pasta
- 400g Ground Meat
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 Can of Whole Tomato (520g)
- 3 - 4 Garlic Cloves
- ¼ Cup of Milk Cream
- ¼ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and taste
- 1 tsp Oregano
- ½ tsp Pepperoncino (Optional)
- Parsley to taste
- In a Steel Skillet with Olive Oil, fry the onion, meat and season with salt, oregano and Pepperoncini.
- Once cooked add the garlic chopped and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the already blended Tomatoes, cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the cream and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the Pasta al Dente.
- Add the Parmesan Cheese and mix everything together.
- Finish with a little more Parmesan Cheese and Parsley.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.