Todo lo que use para esta receta
Pasta with Meat Sauce (Recipe)
- 250g Short Pasta
- 400g Ground Beef
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 Can of Whole Tomato (520g)
- 3 - 4 Garlic Cloves
- ¼ Cup of Cream
- ¼ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and taste
- 1 tsp Oregano
- ½ Tsp Pepperoncino (Optional)
- Parsley to taste
- In a Steel Skillet with Olive Oil, sauté the onion, meat and season with salt, oregano and Pepperoncini.
- Once cooked, add the minced garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the already blended Tomatoes, cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the cream and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the Pasta al Dente.
- Add the Parmesan Cheese and mix everything together.
- Finish with a little more Parmesan Cheese and Parsley.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.