Todo lo que use para esta receta
Chicken Pasta in Bacon Sauce (Recipe)
For the Chicken
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp Oregano
- ½ Tbsp Salt
- ¼ Tbsp Cayenne
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
For the Sauce
- 2 Bacon Strips
- 1 Small Onion
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 Tbsp Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- ½ Cup Milk Cream
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Parsley
- In a Container add the Chicken Breast with Olive Oil and all the spices.
- Cook the Breasts in a Steel Skillet and set aside.
- In the same pan, fry Bacon, Onion, Garlic, Salt and Pepper.
- Add Wheat Flour and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add Chicken Broth, Cream of Milk, Dijon Mustard and let thicken.
- Incorporate Pasta, Parsley and mix.
- Serve the Pasta with the Chicken previously made and enjoy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.