Everything I used for this recipe
Pasta Carbonara (Recipe)
- 100gr Guanchiale or Bacon
- 2 Tablespoons Guanciale Oil or Bacon
- 4 Yolks (Large)
- ½ Cup Pecorino or Parmesan
- Pepper to taste
- 250g Pasta al Dente
- 2 Tbsp Water Pasta
- Chop and fry the Guanchiale in a Steel Skillet and set aside.
- In a Bowl add Egg Yolks, Grated Parmesan Cheese, Pepper, Guanchiale Oil and stir well.
- Add the Pasta, 2 tablespoons of the Pasta Water and continue stirring.
- Add Guanchiale, a little more of its Oil and stir.
- Serve and add more grated cheese.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.