Everything I used for this recipe
- Euro Ceramica - Ceramic Tableware (Set of 16 pieces)
Euro Ceramica - Ceramic Tableware (Set of 16 pieces)regular price $57.14Unit price by
- Pyrex - Set of Glass Bowls (Set of 3)
Pyrex - Set of Glass Bowls (Set of 3)regular price $17.50Unit price by
- Zwilling - Chef's Knife 8 inches
Zwilling - Chef's Knife 8 inchesregular price $429.95Unit price by
Antipasto Pasta (Recipe)
For the Pasta
For the Italian Dressing
- Cook the Pasta al dente.
- In a Bowl place Pasta.
- Chop Cherry tomatoes, onion, paprika, black olives and add.
- Incorporate the blanched broccoli
- Add Chopped Sausage and White Cheese.
- For the Dressing in a Mixer combine all the ingredients, beat very well and incorporate into the pasta.
- Mix everything together and serve.
TIP: To blanch broccoli, add it to a pot of boiling water for 90 seconds. Take out and immerse in cold water.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.