Everything I used for this recipe
McDonald's French Fries (Recipe)
- 2 Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- Vegetable Oil (Canola, corn or peanut)
- Salt to taste
- Peel and Cut the potatoes into thin sticks.
- In a bowl, place Water, Sugar and the Potatoes. Let rest for 30 minutes.
- Drain and dry the potatoes with paper towels.
- Add the Potatoes to a Cast Iron Pot with Oil heated to 350°F or 175°C and fry for 60 to 90 seconds.
- Remove excess oil, place the potatoes on a Tray and place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Fry again at 350°F or 175°C for 3 to 5 minutes. (Here you can use the AirFryer if you prefer).
- Still warm add the salt and enjoy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.