Todo lo que use para esta receta
McDonald's Fries (Recipe)
- 2 Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- Vegetable Oil (Canola, corn or peanut)
- Salt to taste
- Peel and Cut the potatoes into thin sticks.
- In a bowl place Water, Sugar and Potatoes. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Drain and pat the potatoes dry with paper towels.
- Add the Potatoes to a Cast Iron Pot with hot Oil at 350°F or 175°C and fry for 60 to 90 seconds.
- Remove excess oil, place the Potatoes in a Tray and place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Fry again at 350°F or 175°C for 3 to 5 minutes. (Here you can use the AirFryer if you prefer).
- Still hot add the salt and enjoy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.