Everything I used for this recipe
Annoying Potatoes (Recipe)
- 500gr Sweet Chilli
- 3 Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
For the Sauce
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Garlic
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ Lemon (Juice)
INSTRUCTIONSFor the Aji Dulce Powder
- Chop and remove the seeds from the Aji.
- Bring to AirFryer or Oven at 200°F or 93°C for 3-4 hours.
- With a Blender grind until you get a powder.
- Peel, Chop and boil the Potatoes for 8 minutes.
- Add Olive Oil, Salt, Aji Dulce Powder and mix.
- Bring the AirFryer to 390°F or 200°C for 20-25 minutes.
- With a Electric Hand Mixer mix Mayonnaise, Garlic, Chili Powder and Salt.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.