Everything I used for this recipe
Hasselback Potatoes (Recipe)
- 1 Bar Butter
- ¼ Cup Corn Oil
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Oregano
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary
- ½ tsp Salt
- Wash and Cut the Potato with the help of two Sticks so you don't get to the end.
- Melt Butter, add in a Bowl along with the rest of the ingredients and Bat until well incorporated.
- With a Brush paint all over the Potato.
- Bake at 400°F or 200°C for 45 minutes.
TIP: If you manage to add the mixture between the layers it will look better.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.