Everything I used for this recipe
- OXO - 9 Inch Stainless Steel Whisk
OXO - 9 Inch Stainless Steel Whiskregular price $14.95Unit price by
- Zwilling - Chef's Knife 8 inches
Zwilling - Chef's Knife 8 inchesregular price $429.95Unit price by
- Asten - Reusable Chopsticks for Chinese Food
Asten - Reusable Chopsticks for Chinese Foodregular price $7.99Unit price by
- Pyrex - Set of Glass Bowls (Set of 3)
Pyrex - Set of Glass Bowls (Set of 3)regular price $17.50Unit price by
- Main + Mesa - Marble Chopping Board
Main + Mesa - Marble Chopping Boardregular price $36.89Unit price by
Hasselback Potatoes (Recipe)
- 1 Bar Butter
- ¼ Cup Corn Oil
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Oregano
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary
- ½ tsp Salt
- Wash and Cut the Potato with the help of two Sticks so you don't get to the end.
- Melt Butter, add in a Bowl along with the rest of the ingredients and Bat until well incorporated.
- With a Brush paint all over the Potato.
- Bake at 400°F or 200°C for 45 minutes.
TIP: If you manage to add the mixture between the layers it will look better.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.