Everything I used for this recipe
- OXO - Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons
OXO - Stainless Steel Measuring Spoonsregular price $11.95Unit price by
- Asten - Reusable Chopsticks for Chinese Food
Asten - Reusable Chopsticks for Chinese Foodregular price $7.99Unit price by
- OXO - Stainless Steel Measuring Cups
OXO - Stainless Steel Measuring Cupsregular price $22.95Unit price by
Brazilian Cheese Bread (Recipe)
- 2 Eggs
- ⅔ Cups Vegetable or Olive Oil
- 3 Cups Tapioca or Cassava Flour (NOT WHEAT)
- 1 ⅓ Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tsp Salt
- In a Blender add Eggs, Oil, Milk, grated Parmesan Cheese, Salt and Tapioca Flour.
- Add Mozzarella Cheese Grated and pulse the blender only 3 times.
- Pour into a Cupcake Pan and bake at 400°F or 200°C for 15-20 Minutes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.