Everything I used for this recipe
Garlic Bread (Recipe)
- 3-4 Heads of Garlic
- 2 Cups of Olive Oil
½ tsp Pepperoncino
- Salt to taste
- With the help of a Knife peel the garlic and place in a heat-resistant container.
- Add Peperoncino and Olive Oil.
- Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes or until golden.
- In a Steel Skillet add Olive Oil and toast the Bread on both sides.
- Place the garlic on the Bread and crush it, covering the whole Bread.
- Finish with some Salt.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.