Everything I used for this recipe
Venezuelan Cream (Recipe)
- 473ml Milk Cream
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 Tbsp White Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- In a Bowl add Milk Cream, Lemon, Vinegar and Salt.
- With the help of a Hand Mixer incorporate all the ingredients until thickened.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
TIP: If you want a firm consistency, beat the mixture a lot. If you want it creamier, add a little milk.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.