Everything I used for this recipe
- OXO - Silicone Spatulas (Set of 3)
OXO - Silicone Spatulas (Set of 3)regular price $12.95Unit price by
- Le Creuset 10.25-Inch Cast Iron Skillet
Le Creuset 10.25-Inch Cast Iron Skilletregular price $189.95Unit price by
- OXO - Steel Measuring Cups and Spoons
OXO - Steel Measuring Cups and Spoonsregular price $59.99Unit price by
- OXO - 11 Inch Stainless Steel Whisk
OXO - 11 Inch Stainless Steel Whiskregular price $11.95Unit price by
- Pyrex - Rectangular Glass Containers
Pyrex - Rectangular Glass Containersregular price $32.37Unit price by
Southern Milanese (Recipe)
For the Sauce
- For the Wet tray add all the ingredients and mix.
- For the Dry Tray incorporate all the ingredients and mix.
- Fillet the Meat and flatten with a Meat Tenderizer.
- For the palisade of the meat, it goes through the Dry Tray then through the Wet Tray and we finish on the Dry Tray and fry.
- For the Sauce in the same Frying Pan having removed the excess oil, melt the butter, add the flour and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Incorporate with a Silicone Spatula the Milk, Salt, Pepper and cook until the desired consistency is obtained.
- Sive the Meat add the Sauce and garnish with Chinese Chives.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.