Todo lo que use para esta receta
Milanesa with Ham and Cheese (Recipe)
- New York Strip
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mozzarella cheese
- 1 Cup Wheat Flour
- 2 Eggs Beaten
- 1 Cup Breadcrumbs
- Cut the New York Strip piece in half.
- Using a Meat Tenderizer pound the meat flat.
- Add Salt and Pepper.
- In the middle of the meat place Mozzarella Cheese and Ham, smooth the meat.
- Pass through Wheat Flour, Egg and Breadcrumbs.
- In a Steel Skillet fry at 350°F or 180°C for 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.