Everything I used for this recipe
Milanese with Ham and Cheese (Recipe)
- New York Strip
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Wheat Flour
- 2 Beaten Eggs
- 1 Cup Breadcrumbs
- Chop the New York Strip in half.
- With a Meat Tenderizer pound the meat until it is flattened.
- Add Salt and Pepper.
- In half of the meat place Mozzarella Cheese and Ham, sear the meat.
- Go through Wheat Flour, Egg and Breadcrumbs.
- In a Steel Skillet fry at 350°F or 180°C for 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.