Everything I used for this recipe
Mac and Cheese (Recipe)
- 170g Pasta
- 1 ¼ Cup Cold Water
- Salt to taste
- ¾ Cup Evaporated Milk
- 140g Cheddar Cheese
- 28gr Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Pinch Paprika
- Pinch Cayenne Pepper
- 40g Cheddar Cheese
- 10gr Parmesan Cheese
- In a Nonstick Skillet add Pasta, Water, Salt and cook until 1 minute before al dente.
- Add the Evaporated Milk, bring to a boil and turn off.
- Add the Grated Cheeses and mix.
- Add Mustard, Paprika, Cayenne and Mix.
- Place in a Au Gratin Pan, cover with Cheddar and Parmesan Cheese, Add Breadcrumbs and gratin.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.