Everything I used for this recipe
- Asten - Reusable Chopsticks for Chinese Food
Asten - Reusable Chopsticks for Chinese Foodregular price $7.99Unit price by
- OXO - 11 Inch Stainless Steel Whisk
OXO - 11 Inch Stainless Steel Whiskregular price $11.95Unit price by
- M.V. Trading - Japanese Carbon Steel Wok 14 inches
M.V. Trading - Japanese Carbon Steel Wok 14 inchesregular price $55.75Unit price by
- Pyrex - Set of Glass Bowls (Set of 3)
Pyrex - Set of Glass Bowls (Set of 3)regular price $17.50Unit price by
- Euro Ceramica - Ceramic Tableware (Set of 16 pieces)
Euro Ceramica - Ceramic Tableware (Set of 16 pieces)regular price $57.14Unit price by
- Duralex - 8.5oz Glass Tumblers (Set of 6)
Duralex - 8.5oz Glass Tumblers (Set of 6)regular price $39.99Unit price by
- OXO - Stainless Steel Measuring Cups
OXO - Stainless Steel Measuring Cupsregular price $22.95Unit price by
Beef Lo Mein (Recipe)
- 300gr Brisket
- 250gr Lo Mein or Fettuccini Noodles
- 1 White Onion
- 2 Carrots
- 150gr Broccoli
- 1 Red Paprika
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Small Root Ginger
- Sesame Seeds
For the Sauce
- 4 tsp Corn Starch
- 4 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sake
- 1 tsp white sugar
- ¼ tsp White Pepper
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- For the sauce, place Soy Sauce, Sake, Corn Starch, Sugar, Pepper and Sesame Oil in a container. Mix until the Starch is completely dissolved.
- Cut the Meat place it in a bowl with a little of the sauce previously made.
- In a Wok with a little Sesame Oil add the Meat, fry and set aside.
- In the same Wok add Onion, Carrot, Broccoli, Paprika and sauté.
- Add a little water, chopped ginger and the Meat previously cooked.
- In a Cast Iron Pot cook the Noodles and add to the Wok.
- Add more sauce and sauté.
- Serve and decorate with Chives and Sesame Seeds.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.