Everything I used for this recipe
Beef Lo Mein (Recipe)
- 300gr Brisket
- 250gr Lo Mein or Fettuccini Noodles
- 1 White Onion
- 2 Carrots
- 150gr Broccoli
- 1 Red Paprika
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Small Root Ginger
- Sesame Seeds
For the Sauce
- 4 tsp Corn Starch
- 4 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sake
- 1 tsp white sugar
- ¼ tsp White Pepper
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- For the sauce, place Soy Sauce, Sake, Corn Starch, Sugar, Pepper and Sesame Oil in a container. Mix until the Starch is completely dissolved.
- Cut the Meat place it in a bowl with a little of the sauce previously made.
- In a Wok with a little Sesame Oil add the Meat, fry and set aside.
- In the same Wok add Onion, Carrot, Broccoli, Paprika and sauté.
- Add a little water, chopped ginger and the Meat previously cooked.
- In a Cast Iron Pot cook the Noodles and add to the Wok.
- Add more sauce and sauté.
- Serve and decorate with Chives and Sesame Seeds.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.