Everything I used for this recipe
French Burger (Recipe)
- 1½ Tbsp Butter
- 1 Onion
- 1 Thyme Sprig
- ½ Cup Chicken Broth
- 200gr Ground Meat
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Comte cheese
- Pretzel Bread
- Dijon Mustard
- Chipotle Aioli
For the Aioli
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Chipotle
- Juice ½ Lemon
- Salt to taste
- Chop the thick Onion.
- In a Non-Stick Frying Pan add Butter, wait for it to melt and place the Onion.
- Add Thyme and cook the Onion until browned on both sides.
- Add Chicken Broth and reduce until Onion is soft. Move away.
- In a Steel Skillet cook the Meat adding Salt and Pepper on both sides.
- When almost ready add Cheese and wait for it to melt.
- For the Aioli with a Electric Hand Mixer mix all the ingredients.
- Toast the Bread.
- Assemble the burger with Bread and Aioli, Cheese Steak, Onion, and Mustard Bread.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.