Everything I used for this recipe
- Lavatools Digital Kitchen Thermometer
Lavatools Digital Kitchen Thermometerregular price $25.99Unit price by
- Simply Organic - Paprika 2.96 Oz.
Simply Organic - Paprika 2.96 Oz.regular price $5.69Unit price by
- OXO - Nonstick Tray 13x18 inches
OXO - Nonstick Tray 13x18 inchesregular price $25.95Unit price by
- All-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan
All-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Panregular price $186.93Unit price by
- OXO - 9 Inch Stainless Steel Whisk
OXO - 9 Inch Stainless Steel Whiskregular price $14.95Unit price by
- OXO - Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons
OXO - Stainless Steel Measuring Spoonsregular price $11.95Unit price by
- Pyrex - Rectangular Glass Containers
Pyrex - Rectangular Glass Containersregular price $32.37Unit price by
- John Boos 24x18 Inch Wood Cutting Board
John Boos 24x18 Inch Wood Cutting Boardregular price $189.95Unit price by
- OXO - Stainless Steel Measuring Cups
OXO - Stainless Steel Measuring Cupsregular price $22.95Unit price by
For the Breading
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1 Cups of Wheat Flour
- 1 ½ Tbsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- ½ Tablespoon White Pepper
- 2 Beaten Eggs
- 1 ½ Cup of Breadcrumbs or Panko
For the Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Chopped Gherkin
- 1 Bread
- Breaded Chicken Breast
- American Cheese
- With a Meat Tenderizer flatten the Chicken.
- In a Bottle combine Flour, Salt, Garlic, Paprika, Onion and White Pepper and mix.
- Pass the Chicken through Flour, then through Egg and finally through Bread.
- In a Steel Skillet fry the chicken at 350°F (180°C) for 5-7 minutes.
- For the sauce, combine Mayonnaise, Dijon Mustard and Gherkin.
- Assemble the sandwich with Bread, Sauce, Breaded Chicken, American Cheese and Lettuce.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.