Everything I used for this recipe
Chocolate and Walnut Cookies (Recipe)
- 3 ¼ Cup Wheat Flour (390gr)
- 2 Tbsp Baking Powder
- ¼ Tsp Baking Soda
- 2 ½ Tbsp Corn Starch (Maicena)
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 Bars Unsalted Butter (227gr)
- ⅔ Cup White Sugar (135gr)
- ⅔ Cup Brown Sugar (135gr)
- 1 Cup Walnuts (115gr)
- 2 Cups Chopped Dark Chocolate (325gr)
- 2 Eggs
- With the help of a Stand Mixer beat the cold Butter for a few minutes.
- Add White Sugar, Brown Sugar and beat.
- Incorporate Nuts, Chocolate and whisk.
- In a bowl combine Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Cornstarch and Salt.
- Add the dry ingredients in three parts to the mixer.
- Add Eggs and beat.
- Make 170gr balls and place them on a Tray with Silicone Mat. Freeze for 60 minutes before baking.
- Bake at 375°F or 190°C for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.