Everything I used for this recipe
Corn and Black Bean Salad (Recipe)
- 3 Ear of Corn
- Salt and Spices to taste
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Can of Black Beans
- ½ Red Paprika
- 1 Jalapeno
- ½ Purple Onion
- 4 Tbsp Green Sauce
- 3 Bunches Cilantro
- 2 Bunches of Chives
- 2 Jalapeños or Serranos
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- ½ Cup Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Honey or Agave
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- Salt to taste
Blend all the ingredients and refrigerate.
- Cook the whole corn in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- In a Non-Stick Frying Pan with a little Olive Oil, Salt, Spices of your choice and Butter, cook the corn until golden brown.
- Open and drain the can of black beans very well.
- Chop all the vegetables into small squares.
- Add all the ingredients in a Bowl and mix with 4 tablespoons of Salsa Verde, Salt and enjoy.
TIP: Soak the onion in lemon so that it is not raw.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.