Everything I used for this recipe
Roasted Caesar Salad (Recipe)
INGREDIENTSFor the Dressing
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 5 Anchovy Fillets
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 2 Touches Worcestershire Sauce
- ⅓ Cup Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- Pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 Lemon Squirt
- 5 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- In a Mortar add Garlic and Anchovies, grind to a paste.
- Add the garlic and anchovy paste to a bowl and stir in Egg Yolk, Mustard, Worcestershire Sauce, Parmesan Cheese, Olive Oil and mix constantly until thickened.
- Finally add Water, Lemon and Pepper, mix and set aside.
- For the chips add a small amount of Parmesan Cheese in a Non-Stick Frying Pan and cook over medium heat until completely melted, let cool and carefully remove from the pan.
- Chop Lettuce in half, add Olive Oil and cook in a Cast Iron Skillet over medium high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve the roasted lettuce, cover with the dressing, toasted bread and the Parmesan chips.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.