Everything I used for this recipe
Meat Roll (Recipe)
- Flat Iron or Skirt Meat
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- With the help of a Meat Tenderizer and Wrap Film flatten the Meat.
- Once flattened Chop and add Garlic, Salt, Pepper, Mozzarella Cheese Grated, Parmesan Cheese Grated, Olive Oil and Spinach.
- Roll and compact at the same time to form a roll.
- With a Cook's Cord tie the meat roll and cut it approximately 3-4cm thick.
- In a Cast Iron Skillet with a little oil, cook the meat rolls on both sides.
- Remove the cord and enjoy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.