Todo lo que use para esta receta
Meat Roll (Recipe)
- Flat Iron Beef or Brisket
- Mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- With the help of a Meat Tenderizer and Cling Wrap, flatten the meat.
- Once flattened Chop and add Garlic, Salt, Pepper, Mozzarella Cheese Grated, Parmesan Cheese Grated, Olive Oil and Spinach.
- Rolls and compacts at the same time to form a roll.
- Using a Chef's Cord tie the meat roll and cut approximately 3-4cm thick.
- In a Cast Iron Skillet with a little oil, cook the meat rolls on both sides.
- Remove the cord and enjoy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.