Everything I used for this recipe
Yuca Empanadas (Recipe)
- 1 Kilo of Grated Yuca
- ½ Cup Chicken Stock
- ¼ Cup Onotated Oil
- White Cheese or Mozzarella Cheese
- Vegetable oil for frying
For the Onotado Oil
- In a Frying Pan add Vegetable Oil, 1 teaspoon of Annatto and fry. Strain and let cool.
- Cook the Grated Yuca until you get a rubbery mixture.
- Add in a Bowl the gummy mixture, Chicken Broth, Onotado Oil and knead.
- Add a little oil to your Work Board and knead until completely homogeneous.
- Cut the Cheese into sticks.
- With your oiled hands, wrap the cheese sticks in dough until they form a cylinder.
- Fry in a Cast Iron Pot with Vegetable Oil until golden brown.
TIP: The dough is sticky so to work it place a little oil in your hands.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.